- Module I Before You Pick Up a Rag Covers dress, rules in the home, cleaning supplies & equipment, preparing to enter the client’s home and entering the home
- Module II How to Clean a Kitchen Includes supplies needed, preparation of kitchen, instructional cleaning processes, rules and efficiency practices.
- Module III How to Clean a Bathroom Includes pre-inspection of all baths for mildew, instructions for long dusting and wet and dry cleaning trips
- Module IV How to Long and Short Dust Uses an apron for efficiency and follows top to bottom-one direction only system for long and short dusting
- Module V Beds, Floors and Wrapping Up Covers changing of linens, large vacuuming, small vacuuming, mopping floors, final walk through and exiting the home
For an in depth understanding of starting, growing and running a successful residential cleaning business using our premiere DVD training, please view the following samples.